“God has given each of you a gift…Use them well to serve one another…Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ.” – 1 Peter 4:10-11
St. Mark’s Lutheran Church Foundation makes grants to groups or individuals whose purpose is in support of St. Mark’s Lutheran Church. Before submitting an application, please determine whether your request fits the Foundation’s mission (see below). You can review a list of projects for which the Foundation has previously donated funds. Please feel free to contact us with questions.
What should a grant application contain?
A grant application should include the following materials:
- St. Mark’s Lutheran Church Foundation Grant Application
- Application must include:
- The applicant’s project history, mission, and contact information
- The amount requested
- The project to be funded
- Applications may also include supplemental information for consideration
- Applications should align with St. Mark’s Lutheran Church Foundation’s mission:
“to promote, encourage and assist the work of St. Mark’s Lutheran Church of Marion, Iowa.”